The 22nd Annual Festival of Fools!
You might have heard, but The Festival of Fools looks a little different this year. Here’s what you need to know!
- Festival of Fools access is still free, but you must pre-book a ticket for each show you would like to attend.
- Tickets are available by going to Eventbrite online. Just type in Festival of Fools and follow the prompts!
- Capacity is limited to 50 persons per performance. Once the capacity is reached, tickets for that performance will no longer be available.
- For performances that are not fully booked, e-tickets will be available at our Festival kiosk in The Forks Market.
- Entry to the performance area is available 5 minutes before each showtime. If you arrive earlier, you will be asked to leave and come back as line-ups are not permitted outside the Festival of Fools venue.
- The Festival is being held on the second floor of The Forks Market – Room 201 – in the northwest corner of the building.
- For the safety and security of our performers, masks are mandatory within the performance area and must be worn at all times.